Grouping feature templates in the Create Features window
Grouping or sorting feature templates by type, layer, or frequency of use makes it easier for you to find the template you want in the Create Features window.
- Click the Arrange Templates button on the Create Features window.
To group templates, point to Group By and choose how you want to group the templates.
- Click Type to group templates by layer (geometry) type.
- Click Layer to group templates by the layer to which they belong.
- Click Frequency to group templates by how often they are used. The most commonly used templates appear higher in the list than those that you use less often.
- Click Clear Grouping to remove all groupings and display the templates as a single list.