Splitting a distance value in a tray element that is drawn to scale
If you want to update a profile view tray element with distance values, Distance Value Style must have been chosen in the profile settings. If the profile view was not created with distance values, you will need to delete the existing profile view and create a new one with the distance values.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click View > Layout View.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Aeronautical Terminal Procedures.
- Click the Edit Instrument Approach Profile button on the Aeronautical Terminal Procedures toolbar.
Right-click the distance value you want to split and choose Add/Split Tray value.
The Add/Split Tray dialog box appears.
- Type the distance value on the left side of the vertical in the text box for Tray Value 1.
- Type the distance value on the right side of the vertical in the text box for Tray Value 2.
- Click OK.
Two new distance values are added to the tray element.