Splitting a distance value in a tray element that is not drawn to scale
If you want to update a profile view tray element with distance values, Distance Value Style must have been chosen in the profile settings. If the profile view was not created with distance values, you will need to delete the existing profile view and create a new one with the distance values.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click View > Layout View.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Aeronautical Terminal Procedures.
- Click the Edit Instrument Approach Profile button on the Aeronautical Terminal Procedures toolbar.
- Click a vertical line that is not associated with an existing tray value.
- Right-click the selected vertical and choose Add/Split Tray value.
The Add/Split Tray dialog box appears.
- Type the distance value on the left side of the vertical in the text box for Tray Value 1.
- Type the distance value on the right side of the vertical in the text box for Tray Value 2.
- Click OK.
You cannot enter distance values left and right of the vertical line where the sum of the two values is not equal to the original distance tray value.
The existing distance value is removed; two new distance values are created based on the values you typed in the Add/Split Tray dialog box.