Extending verticals through the tray element by splitting a distance value
You can extend verticals of an existing profile view through the tray element by splitting a distance value. To do this, Distance Value Style must have been chosen in the profile settings. If the profile view was not created with distance values, you will need to delete the existing profile view and create a new one with the distance values.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click View > Layout View.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Aeronautical Terminal Procedures.
- Click the Edit Instrument Approach Profile button on the Aeronautical Terminal Procedures toolbar.
- Click a vertical line that is not associated with an existing tray value.
- Right-click the selected vertical and choose Add/Split Tray value.
The Add/Split Tray dialog box appears.
- Type the distance value on the left side of the vertical in the text box for Tray Value 1.
- Type the distance value on the right side of the vertical in the text box for Tray Value 2.
- Click OK.
A left or right value is required, but not both.