Showing or hiding the Compilation Scale message box
A message box notifying you of the compilation scale in which you will be editing appears each time you start or stop editing and when you save edits. This is the compilation scale value you set in the Production Properties dialog box. You can turn off the message box by changing the default value of True to False for the Show Compilation Scale Message Box property.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Production > Production Properties.
The Production Properties dialog box appears.
- Click Nautical Properties.
- Click the cell next to Show Compilation Scale Message Box.
Click the drop-down arrow and choose an option:
- True (default)—A message box will notify you of the compilation scale in which you are editing each time you start or stop an edit session and when you save edits.
- False—The message box that notifies you of the compilation scale in which you are editing does not appear.
- Click OK.