Creating airspace lines
The Create Airspace Lines tool generates line data from airspace features. You use this data to generate symbology and labels for both sides of the line features.
- Start ArcMap.
- Ensure that the correct product library and production database are set in the Data Management pane on the Production Properties dialog box.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Aeronautical Data Management.
- Click the Create Airspace Lines button on the Aeronautical Data Management toolbar.
The Create Airspace Lines dialog box appears.
- In the Instances to Process list, expand each node in the tree view until you find the instance against which the tool will run.
- Check the check box next to the instance name.
- Click the Preference drop-down arrow and choose a preference name.
- Click OK to run the create airspace lines process.
The Create Airspace Lines Results dialog box appears.Note:
Click Logfile on the Create Airspace Lines Results dialog box to display additional information about the Create Airspace Lines process.
- Click Close.