Navigating the individual grid cells
Within the Reviewer Overview window, there are tools that allow you to navigate the contents of the window as well as the map. The buttons across the top of the Reviewer Overview window let you use the grid to navigate the map. That is, when you select a cell and zoom to it, you zoom to the corresponding location in the map. Once you have one cell in the grid selected, you can use the arrow buttons to move to and select adjacent cells in the grid.
You can also navigate to a cell in the grid by typing its number in the Grid Name text box. For example, if you want to go to the third cell in column B, you would type "b3".
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Data Reviewer.
Click the Reviewer Overview Window button on the Data Reviewer toolbar.
The Reviewer Overview Window appears as a docked window in ArcMap.
- Add a grid to the Reviewer Overview Window.
- Click the Select Grid Cell(s) button on the Reviewer Overview window.
- Click a cell in the grid that is in the Reviewer Overview window.
Click one of the following buttons to move to an adjacent cell.
- The Select And Zoom To Cell Above button moves to the cell above the current one.
- The Select And Zoom To Cell Below button moves to the cell below the current one.
- The Select And Zoom To Left Cell button moves to the cell to the left of the current one.
- The Select And Zoom To Right Cell button moves to the cell to the right of the current one.
The data that corresponds with the grid cell is displayed in the map. The selected grid cell also becomes the current area of interest.
You can type the cell number in the Grid Name text box to automatically navigate to a cell in the grid.