Using the mouse to fly
- Click the Orbital Fly button on the Globe toolbar. The Orbital Fly panel will appear.
- Click the globe to begin slow forward flight.
- Move the mouse in the direction you want to fly. The flying speed will increase as the mouse moves farther from the middle of the display canvas.
- Click the mouse again to stop flying.
- When forward flight is stopped, the right mouse button can be used to increase or decrease altitude.
- While flying with the mouse, it is useful to use the keyboard to control altitude and pitch.