Adding footnotes to reports
Footnotes are one way to give context to the data that is being presented in the report. Footnotes can be used to display any type of complementary information, for example, a copyright, date, or reference information.
- Open a report in the Report Designer.
- Under Design Elements, click Label.
- Click and drag the Label into the PageFooter or ReportFooter.
- Under Element Properties, change the Text property to the new footnote.
- Click the ellipses (…) button on the Font property to display the Font dialog box.
- On the Font dialog box, choose the font, style, and size for the footnote.
You can add footnotes to the bottom of each page or at the end of the report.