Viewing and displaying jobs in the parcel fabric job book
This topic applies to ArcEditor and ArcInfo only.
If you are editing parcels directly (automatic mode), edits to parcels are tracked as mini jobs in the parcel fabric job book. These edits or mini jobs are date and timestamped. In automatic mode, you can pan and zoom to the parcels in the edit job, but you cannot reopen the jobs. To reopen a job in the job book, switch to manual edit mode.
If you are editing parcels in parcel fabric jobs (manual mode), jobs are saved and stored in the parcel fabric job book. You can reopen the job, zoom to the job, and edit the properties of the job such as title and parcels being edited.
- In ArcMap, make sure the Parcel Editor and Editor toolbars are present.
- Click the Parcel Editor menu on the Parcel Editor toolbar and click Job Book.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to Show and choose the appropriate time period by which to display your jobs. Choosing a time period from the menu also refreshes the display of jobs in the job book.
- To display jobs by your own specified date range, click Date Range from the Show drop-down menu.
- On the Date Range dialog box, click the drop-down arrows next to the From and To fields to specify from and to dates.
- Click OK to close the dialog box.