Editing curved segments
You can drag the shape of a curve or change its radius to reshape the segment.
- Click the Edit tool on the Editor toolbar and double-click the feature you want to edit.
- To change the height of a curve, click and drag the curve.
- To set a specific radius for a circular arc segment, press the R key and type the value.
- To move the endpoints of the segment rather than modifying the curve, press and hold CTRL as you drag.
- Right-click anywhere on the map and click Finish Sketch.