Deleting an advanced linear referencing system
You can delete an advanced linear referencing system (ALRS) by right-clicking it in ArcCatalog and choosing Delete.
You cannot delete an ALRS that has LRS Networks associated with it. You must first delete all the networks.
- Start ArcMap and open the Catalog window, or open ArcCatalog.
- Navigate to the folder location of the geodatabase with the ALRS you want to delete.
- Expand the ALRS to see if it contains LRS Networks.
- If LRS Networks exist, right-click each one and choose Delete.
- Right-click the ALRS and choose Delete.