Defining table size and position
The Size and Position tab on the Table Properties dialog box allows you to set the graphic table size and position in the map layout.
- Verify that you are in layout view if necessary.
Right-click the graphic table element and click Properties.
The Table Properties dialog box appears.
Click the Size and Position tab on the Table Properties dialog box.
The Size and Position tab appears.
- Type a value in the X text box.
- Type a value in the Y text box.
- To use the position as an offset, check the As Offset Distance check box.
Click a point you want to use as the anchor.
The anchor determines the alignment of an element when placement rules are defined.
- Type a value in the Width text box.
- Type a value in the Height text box.
If you want to use the values as a percentage, check the As Percentage check box.
The unit of measurement changes to percentages.
- Type a name in the Element Name text box if you want to name the graphic table element.
- Click OK.