Deleting a rounding rule interval
You can delete rounding rule intervals associated with a specific rounding rule.
- Start ArcCatalog.
Add the Rounding Rule Definition tool to a toolbar by completing the following steps:
On the main menu, click Customize > Customize Mode.
The Customize dialog box appears.
- Click the Commands tab.
- In the Categories list, choose Nautical.
- In the Commands list, click and drag the Rounding Rule Definition button to a toolbar.
- Click Close.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Customize Mode.
Click the Rounding Rule Definition button .
The Rounding Rule Definition dialog box appears.
- Click the Rounding Rules drop-down arrow and choose an existing rounding rule.
- Choose the rounding rule interval you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- Click OK.
The interval and associated primary and secondary mappings are deleted.