Associating data models with a production database
Once the product library and production database have been specified, you can associate them with specific data models by setting the Set Data Model Version property, which specifies the data models in the product library that are supported by the production database that was defined. A data model is a name given to a particular schema, or database structure. Several data models can be associated with the product library, then chosen to be used with a specific production database by setting the Current Model Version property.
- If necessary, start ArcMap or ArcCatalog.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Production > Production Properties.
The Production Properties dialog box appears.
- If necessary, click Data Management.
- Click the plus sign (+) next to Data Model Version.
Click the cell next to Set Data Model Versions and click the ellipsis (...) that appears.
The Choose Data Model Versions dialog box appears.
- Check the check boxes next to the database schemas you want to associate with a production database.
The Data Management pane appears.
- Click OK.