Choosing the current product class for a production database
Once the product class versions have been set to indicate what product classes can be supported by the production database, you can choose which one specifically relates to the products you are producing. The current model version is also used to determine what business rules will be used when editing data in the production database. For example, if you have three or four product classes in your solution, you would only choose the one that relates to the chart you are producing.
- Start ArcMap or ArcCatalog.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Production > Production Properties.
The Production Properties dialog box appears.
- If necessary, click Data Management.
- Click the plus sign (+) next to Product Class Version.
- Click the cell next to Current Product Class Version.
- Click the drop-down arrow and choose the product class that matches the data you are currently using.
- Click OK.