Clearing PAAT session results
You can clear the results of the current PAAT session without closing the PAAT session.
- Start ArcMap.
- If necessary, load data in the map.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Data Reviewer.
- On the Data Reviewer toolbar, click Data Reviewer > Positional Accuracy Assessment.
The Positional Accuracy Assessment toolbar appears.
- Start a PAAT session and collect points.
In the Session Results tab on the Positional Accuracy Session Results dialog box, click the Clear Results button.
The Continue With Clear Results? dialog box appears.
- Click Yes to clear the results, or No to keep the results.
- Optionally, you can check the box Don't show this message again (in this Positional Accuracy session) to keep from being asked this question again when you choose clear results during the PAAT session.