The Views tool on the Production Symbology toolbar allows you to copy, paste, delete, export, and rename views from a single dialog box.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Symbology.
The Production Symbology toolbar appears.
- Click the Views button on the Production Symbology toolbar.
The View Properties dialog box appears.
- If necessary, click the Views Table Location: drop-down list and navigate to a geodatabase that contains views.
- Click one or more views on the View Properties dialog box.
- Click Options > Delete View.
- Click Yes in the Delete View message.
The selected view is removed from the list.
- Click OK.