Resizing the area of interest in the Reviewer Overview Window
The area of interest in the Reviewer Overview Window can be resized to adjust the size of the map extent. For example, if the area of interest is currently the size of a grid cell, you can expand the size by dragging it at the corners to adjust the size. The Adjust Map Extent command allows you to make the area of interest larger or smaller and control the current extent of the map at the same time.
- Start ArcMap.
- If necessary, load data in the map.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Data Reviewer.
- Click the Reviewer Overview Window button on the Data Reviewer toolbar.
The Reviewer Overview Window appears as a docked window in ArcMap.
- Right-click in the Reviewer Overview Window and click Adjust Map Extent.
- Click and drag the edges and corners of the area of interest to resize it.
The size of the area of interest is adjusted in the Reviewer Overview Window, and the map contents change to reflect the new extent.