Updating sampling records
Once the Sampling check has been run on data and the results have been recorded in the Reviewer table, they are assigned a Review status of Needs Review. However, as you manually review the records from the sample, you can update the Review status as well as the record. When you update the record, you can also update the notes and severity fields in the table. For example, if you have reviewed 10 features from the sample and they are all valid, you can update the review status to indicate that the features have passed the manual review, add comments, and change the severity.
When the review status is changed to Pass, the verification status will automatically be updated as Acceptable.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Data Reviewer.
- Start a Reviewer session.
- If necessary, click the Reviewer Table button on the Data Reviewer toolbar to open the Reviewer Table window.
- Select one or more sampling records in the Reviewer table, right-click, then click Update Sampling Status.
The Sample Record Status dialog box appears.
- Click the Review Status drop-down arrow and choose an option for the sampling records.
- Needs Review—The feature associated with the record requires further review.
- Passed—The feature associated with the record has passed the manual review.
- Failed—The feature associated with the record has failed the manual review.
- Optionally, type notes in the Notes text box.
The text in the Notes text box is appended to the text that is currently in the NOTES field in the Reviewer table.
- Optionally, click the Severity drop-down arrow and choose a new level of severity for the record.
The new severity value replaces the severity value that is currently in the Severity field in the Reviewer table.
- Click OK.