Saving local copies of the batch jobs
When a batch job that is stored in the product library needs to be updated, you can save a local copy of the batch job, update it, then update the batch job in the product library. For example, you can save the batch job, update the feature class subtypes referenced in the checks, and check it back into the product library.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Editing.
- On the Production Editing toolbar, click Production Editing > Associate Batch Jobs.
The Batch Job dialog box appears.
- Click a row header in the table in the Batch Jobs area.
- Click Save As.
The Browse For Folder dialog box appears.
- Navigate to the directory you want to use as the checkout location.
The Batch Job dialog box appears. A copy of the batch job is saved in the location specified on the Browse For Folder dialog box.
- Repeat steps 4–7 for each batch job you want to save locally.
- Click OK.