Printing map sheets
The Print Map Sheet command opens a standard Print dialog box that includes printer and printer setup, pages and page setup, as well as the addition of map sheet options. The MPS-Atlas map sheet options give you the ability to batch print multiple map sheets.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > MPS Atlas.
- Click the MPS Atlas window button on the MPS Atlas toolbar.
The MPS Atlas window appears.
Right-click any map sheet in the map series and click Print Map Sheet.
The Print Map Sheets(s) dialog box appears.
- If necessary, change the printer setup options by clicking Setup in the Printer area.
- If necessary, change the page options by clicking Setup in the Pages area.
Click one of the following in the Map Sheets area:
- Choose All Map Sheets to send all the map sheets in the current map series to the selected printer using the selected printer settings.
- Choose Current Map Sheet to send the currently selected map sheet to the selected printer using the selected printer settings.
- Choose Map Sheets to print specific map sheets and type the range of pages, or page numbers separated by commas, that you want to print.
The range can include continuous map sheets by using a dash (for example, 1-8), or you can send discontinuous map sheets by separating them with a comma (for example, 1,3,5,7). Ranges with dashes and commas can be combined in the same print command (for example, 1-5,7,9).
- Click OK.