Creating chart leads in batch
Chart leads for single or multiple data frames and for all the line features intersecting the chart neatline can be created at once using the Batch Chart Leads tool.
- Start ArcMap.
- Configure the chart leads properties if you have not done so already.
- Ensure that your chart's data frame is set to the appropriate
instance by right-clicking the data frame, clicking Properties,
and clicking the Product Library tab.
The data frame's coordinate system must match the product AOI extent's coordinate system in the product library.
- On the main menu, click View > Layout View.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Aeronautical Layout.
Batch Chart Leads button on the Aeronautical Layout toolbar to create chart leads for all features in the designated line
feature layer and/or all data frames.
The Chart Leads dialog box appears.
- Check the check boxes next to the data frames for which you would like to create chart leads.
- Click OK.