Viewing file version information
You can view the following file version properties:
- Date and time the version was created
- The user name of the person who created it
- File size
- Comments that have been added
- Start ArcMap.
If necessary, open the Product Library window by clicking Customize > Production > Product Library on the main menu.
A tree view of the product library appears.
Right-click Product Library, a solution, product class, series, product, instance, or area of interest, then click Manage Files.
The file manager appears.
- If necessary, click Library to display the product library tree view.
- Navigate to the file whose version history you want to view.
Right-click the file and click Properties.
The file's properties dialog box appears.
Click History on the left side of the properties dialog box.
- Choose the version whose properties you want to view in the Versions list.
- Click OK when you are finished viewing the properties.