Choosing the current model for a production database
Data model versions allow changes in a data model that can happen over time. The Current Model Version property is the data model version that corresponds with the type of chart, map, or data being produced in the specific production database. The current model version is also used to determine what business rules will be used when editing data in the production database. You can set the current data model version if data models have been associated with the current production database.
- If necessary, start ArcMap or ArcCatalog.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Production > Production Properties.
The Production Properties dialog box appears.
- If necessary, click Data Management.
- Click the plus sign (+) next to Data Model Version.
- Click the cell next to Current Data Model Version.
- Click the drop-down arrow and choose the model you want to use.
- Click OK.