Exporting the Reviewer table to an Excel spreadsheet
When you want to create a custom report based on the records currently displayed in the Reviewer table, you can export the records to an Excel spreadsheet. Once the Reviewer table has been exported, you can hide columns as needed and use tools in Microsoft Excel to format the spreadsheet as needed.
You can create a spreadsheet that includes more than one Reviewer session by modifying the definition query for the Reviewer table to include more than one session.
If the number of records for all the Reviewer sessions in the Reviewer workspace is greater than 20,000, only the first 20,000 appear in the Reviewer table.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Data Reviewer.
- Start a Reviewer session in one of the following:
- Click the Reviewer Table button on the Data Reviewer toolbar.
- On the Reviewer Table window, click Options > Export Grid to Excel.
The Save As dialog box appears.
- Navigate to the directory where you want to save the Excel spreadsheet.
- Type a name for the file in the File name text box.
- Click Save.
The Excel file is created and saved in the location specified.