Viewing the query results
Once a query is run using the Production Advanced Query Command, the records can be viewed in different ways. You can choose to view either all the records in the table or only the ones that are currently selected. Additionally, the records in the table can be sorted and grouped based on the column headings.
- Start ArcMap.
- If necessary, load data in the map.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Editing.
- On the Production Editing toolbar, click Production Editing > Production Advanced Query Command.
The Production Advanced Query window appears.
- Build a query to select features.
- View records in the query table by doing one of the following:
- Click All to view all the records in the query table.
- Click Selected to view only selected records in the query table.
- Click a column header to sort column values in ascending or descending order.
- Right-click a record and choose Select in map to select that record in the map.
- Right-click a record and choose Zoom to to zoom the display to a feature in the query table.
- Drag a column header to the upper left of the table to group records by values in that column.
- Right-click in the table and click Refresh to refresh the table.