Removing batch jobs associated with product classes
When you have a batch job that no longer needs to be run using the Production Spatial Validation tool, Feature Manager, or Data Reviewer, you can remove them from the product library. For example, if there is a batch job that is not going to be run because you are at the end of your quality control process, you can remove it from the list of checks run on your data.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Editing.
- On the Production Editing toolbar, click Production Editing > Associate Batch Jobs.
The Batch Job dialog box appears.
- Click a row header in the table in the Batch Jobs area.
Click Delete Job.
The Delete Batch Job message appears and asks if you want to delete the batch job.
The row in the batch job table is deleted.
- Repeat steps 4–6 for each batch job you want to delete.
- Click OK to close the Batch Job dialog box.