Deleting records from the query table
As necessary, query results can be deleted from the table to refine the selection set of features or for other reasons. For instance, when the query has been defined with the Advanced Query SQL tool, some features may have been included that you do not want in the table. The rows associated with those features can be selected in the table and their features unselected.
- Start ArcMap.
- If necessary, load data in the map.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Editing.
- On the Production Editing toolbar, click Production Editing > Production Advanced Query Command.
The Production Advanced Query window appears.
- Build a query to select features.
- Delete records by doing one of the following:
To delete selected records
Select one or more rows in the table, right-click the rows, then choose Remove Selected Rows.
To delete all the records in the table
Right-click in the table and click Clear Table.
The records are removed from the Production Advanced Query window.