Adding Bing Maps to a Web application in Manager
These steps explain how to add Bing Maps as a layer in your Web application that you build with Manager.
- In Manager's layer selection panel, click Add Layer.
- If you see a connection to Bing Maps, double-click that and go on to the next step. Otherwise, click Add GIS Server and choose Bing Maps as the type. Enter your Bing Maps key and click Add.
- Choose the map that you want and click Add. You can choose the Roads map; Aerial, which contains just imagery; or Aerial with labels containing imagery with placenames, boundaries, and roads.
- In the Current Layers list, click the layer name. This opens the Layer Properties dialog box.
- Choose the appropriate label culture for the Web map audience. Available languages for maps include English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish.