Linking maps to job types using the ArcMap tools
This topic applies to ArcEditor and ArcInfo only.
The maps that are used by your jobs can be associated with a job type in your Workflow Manager repository using ArcMap tools.
- Open ArcMap and enable the Workflow Manager extension.
- Enable the Workflow Manager Administrator toolbar.
- Click the Link Map to Job Type button.
The Link Maps to Job Types dialog box appears with a list of all existing job types in your system.
- Click the Template Map drop-down list for the desired Job Type.
The drop-down list contains a list of all the maps in your Workflow Manager System.
- Click the AOI Map drop-down list for the desired Job Type.
The drop-down list contains a list of all the maps in your Workflow Manager System.Note:
You can define maps for multiple job types in the dialog box by repeating steps 4 and 5 on all desired job types.
- Click OK.
The dialog box disappears, and your changes are saved.