Linking maps to Job Types using the Workflow Manager Administrator
This topic applies to ArcEditor and ArcInfo only.
The maps that are used by your jobs can be associated with a job type in your Workflow Manager repository through the administrator application.
- Open the Workflow Manager Administrator and connect to the Workflow Manager database.
- Select the Job Type you wish to configure a map for under the Job Types folder.
- Select the Job type, right-click, then choose Edit Item.
- Right-click the Job Type folder and choose Add Job Type.
The Job Types Properties dialog box is presented.
- Activate the Maps tab.
- Pick a map to associate with your job type from the drop-down list of maps.
You can configure the Template Map document and the AOI Basemap for the Job Type. For both, you can select from a list of maps that exist in the Maps folder or use the Browse button next to each section to navigate to an existing MXD.
- Click Apply and OK to save these changes.