Adding maps using the ArcMap tools
This topic applies to ArcEditor and ArcInfo only.
The maps that are used by your jobs can be stored in the Workflow Manager repository using ArcMap tools.
- Start ArcMap and enable the Workflow Manager extension.
- Use the Add Data button on the Workflow Manager Administrator toolbar to add data from the Workflow Manager data workspace as layers in the map.Note:
Your maps can contain a mixture of layers from multiple sources.
- Define your map symbol and layers to suit your need.
- Click the Load Job Type button on the Workflow Manager Administrator toolbar to store the map in Workflow Manager.
The Store Map in Workflow Manager dialog box appears.
- Define a name and description for the map and click OK.
The map is added to the Workflow Manager system and is ready to be used.