Adding data workspace connections using the Workflow Manager Administrator
This topic applies to ArcEditor and ArcInfo only.
In addition to storing the configuration and job information, the Repository also stores the connection information to your spatial data. This information is stored as a Data Workspace connection from within the Workflow Manager Database. You can configure as many data workspace connections as needed.
These connection properties are used when Workflow Manager creates an edit version or launches ArcMap.
- Open the Workflow Manager Administrator and connect to the Workflow Manager database.
- Expand the Geodatabase folder.
- Select the Data Workspaces folder and right-click.
- Click Add Data Workspace to add a new data workspace to the Workflow Manager System.
- Either right-click the Contents tab or the Data Workspaces node in the Table of Contents window and select Add Data Workspace.
- Enter the alias you want to use along with the connection properties for the geodatabase where your spatial data is stored.
- Click OK.
- If you would like each of your Workflow Manager users to connect to the spatial data with separate logins, choose the Each Workflow Manager user will connect with their own database login option.
- Click Add to enter connection properties for each Workflow Manager User.