Adding the ArcScan toolbar
Before using ArcScan tools and commands, you must add the ArcScan toolbar.
Before you add the ArcScan toolbar, ensure that the following conditions are met so the tools on it will be enabled.
- The ArcScan extension is enabled.
- You are in an edit session.
- At least one raster layer and one vector layer (line or polygon) have been added to the map.
- The target raster layer has been symbolized in two unique colors.
- Click Customize, point to Toolbars, and click ArcScan.