Suppressing and unsuppressing feature relationships
All features can be suppressed or unsuppressed using the tools from the Nautical toolbar in ArcMap. However, if you want to exclude feature relationships from being exported to S-57, you must use the commands in the Relationship Manager window to suppress the relationship itself.
- Start ArcMap.Sugerencia:
If the ArcMap - Getting Started dialog box appears, you can open a new or existing map document. You can also check the Do not show this dialog box in the future check box and click Open.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Editing.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Nautical.
Click the Production Start Editing button on the Production Editing toolbar.
The Manage Features and Create Attributes, Update Attributes, or Metadata Attributes windows automatically appear when you start an edit session using the Production Start Editing tool.Sugerencia:
If the Create Attributes, Update Attributes, or Metadata Attributes window does not appear when you start an edit session, click the Show/Hide Attributes button on the Manage Features window.
- Click the Relationship Manager tool on the Nautical toolbar.
The ~Relationship Manager~ window appears
- Expand the tree view to view the feature relationships you want to suppress.
- Right-click the feature listed under the relationship you want to suppress or unsuppress and click Suppress or Unsuppress.