What can I do with ArcGIS Server SDK?
- You can build JSF applications with GIS capabilities
using the Java Web Application Developer Framework (Java Web
ADF). The Java Web ADF is an AJAX-enabled framework for
building Web applications built on JSF and Java EE. It
includes server side controls and client side behavior
- You can consume SOAP services and serve maps, find
address locations, perform routing analysis, access raster
data, and provide 2D and 3D spatial analysis. You can use
standards-based Java APIs and interact programmatically with
ArcGIS Web services. Get started right
Where can I go next?
- Click on one of those buttons on the top to :
- Browse How-to topics, Code Samples and API reference.
- Visit forums to ask/answer coding questions with
other ArcGIS Server SDK developers.
- Post your cool code samples on the gallery.
- Watch how-to videos and other ESRI conference
- Follow ESRI blogs on Java technology.
Some Web ADF apps