Saving a customization file and exiting ArcPad Studio
When you've finished working on a customization file, you can save it and exit ArcPad Studio. If you haven't saved the file previously, you'll need to name it before you save it. ArcPad Studio automatically appends the appropriate file extension to your file name.
In general, it's a good idea to save your file periodically while editing in case something unexpected happens.
Saving a customization file
To save a customization file, click the Save button on the standard toolbar. If you haven't saved the file previously, you'll need to provide a name for it.
Saving a customization file as a new file
- Click the File menu and click Save As.
- Navigate to the location to save the file.
- Type a file name and click Save.
Exiting ArcPad Studio
- Click the File menu and click Exit.
- If you have any unsaved files open, you will be prompted to save the changes. Click Yes to save changes, No to discard changes, or Cancel to continue working on the file.