Deploying a Published ArcPad Project
Deploy ArcPad Data to a Single Mobile Device
- Open ArcPad on your Mobile Device.
- On the Main toolbar, tap the Add layer icon and select the 'Add Data from
- First ensure that ArcGIS Server ArcPad Service is selected as the Server Type. Then enter the URL of your server, and tap the refresh
- When you hit the refresh button, it lists all the map services on your Server.
Select the one you created and hit OK.
- Tap OK
- The published ArcPad project now opens up in ArcPad. A folder is created in My
Documents by the name of the service you created. For example
Choosing to deploy to a folder on this computer allows you to deploy to many devices. For example you can copy the folder to many SD Cards, and distribute to your users.All users load the data onto their mobile device, and all will have the ability to synchronize with the source geodatabase (refer to Synchronizing with a Published ArcPad project. You can also email the folder to a user or place it on a public directory or web site for retrieval.