Using the Advanced Select tool
Use the Advanced Select tool to locate all the fields in the immediate vicinity of the newly fertilized vineyard.
- With the Land Use layer in Edit mode, tap the arrow below the Identify tool, on the Browse toolbar.
- Tap Advanced Select.
- Tap and drag a selection box to select all the fields in the vicinity of the
vineyard. A list displays the selected features.
- Expand the list of features selected within the Land Use layer by tapping the +/- icon.
- Tap the first feature.
- Uncheck the Close After Action check box.
- Tap the Feature Properties button.
- The form for the selected feature appears. Make the necessary changes and close
- Follow the same procedure as outlined above for all the features selected.
- Tap OK. You have successfully completed your field maintenance duties for the day!