Using the Advanced Select tool
The Advanced Select tool can be used to select multiple features at once. Features are selected from the active layers for the Identify tool in the Table of Contents. One, many, or all vector layers can be activated for the Advanced Select tool. The selected features are displayed in a list.
- Tap the Table of Contents button.
- Check the Identify check box for the layers you would like to use with the Advanced Select tool and tap OK.
- Tap the drop-down arrow below the Identify button.
- Tap Advanced Select.
A red box around the Advanced Select tool indicates that it is active.
- Tap the map to select a feature, or tap and drag a selection box to select
multiple features from the active layers.
A list displays the coordinates where the map was tapped and the selected features. Tap the + icon to display the attributes of the selected feature.
- Tap the feature you wish to selectNote:
Refer to the topic Selecting a navigation destination using the Advanced Select tool for more information.