Using the Find tool to query data
- Tap the Find button on the Browse toolbar.
The Find dialog box opens.
- On the Query page, tap the Layer drop-down list to select the layer to search on
- Optionally tap the Field dropdown list to select the field that you wish to
search on, or use the default “*” to search all fields in the layer.
You can also optionally select an operator, or use the default “Contains” operator.
- Optionally enter in a value to search on. All the records in the layer will be returned if no value is entered.
- Optionally select a second field to search on by tapping the second Field drop-down list. The AND/OR drop-down list is automatically enabled when a second search field is selected. You can search on up to three fields using the AND/OR operators.
- Tap OK, or tap the Results page to execute the query and view the results of
The results list can be sorted by tapping any of the column headings. Tapping a column heading once will sort the column in ascending order. Tapping a second time will sort in descending order.
- Tap the feature you are searching for.