Using the snapping environment to create new features
- Tap the Table of Contents button.
- Tap the Snapping tab on the Table of Contents.
A list of editable layers is displayed.
- Check the Edge check box for the Streets layer.
The Streets layer is the target layer that we want our new feature to snap to.
- Tap OK.
- Make a layer editable using the methods described in this and the other editing chapters.
- Display the snapping buffers by tapping the center button on a Windows Mobile
device or the Ctrl key on a desktop PC.
- Create a new point feature or vertex using the methods described in this and
the other editing sections.
Points and vertices are snapped to other points, vertices, edges, or ends of existing features as specified on the Snapping page of the Table of Contents.