Moving a point feature to an x,y location using the Geography page of the Feature Properties dialog box
- Select the feature using one of the methods described earlier in this section.
The Feature Properties button is enabled once a feaure is selected.
- Tap the Feature Properties button—or double-tap the feature—to open the Feature Properties dialog box.
- Tap the Geography tab to display the Geography page.
- Type the desired coordinates.
- Tap OK.
- Tap the Commit Geometry Changes button on the Command bar.
The selected point feature is moved to the specified coordinates.Tip:
Displaying the Geography page tab: The Geography page is used to display and edit the coordinates of point features or vertices of line and polygon features. The layer that you are editing may have an associated custom input form. The Custom Form dialog box will have additional tabs displayed to the left of the Attributes tab, as well as Left and Right arrow buttons for navigating between the tabs. Tap the Right arrow button until the Geography tab is displayed. The Geography tab is always the last tab displayed.Tip:
What if the Geography tab does not exist?: The layer that you are editing may have an associated Custom Input Form that hides the Attributes or Geography pages of the Feature Properties dialog box. If this is the case, then you will need to use the Move To tool to move the point to an x,y location