Using Offsets to move a vertex
- Tap the Select & Vertex Editing button.
- Select the polygon—or line— feature.
- Tap and hold within the blue vertex square to display the Move To menu.
- Tap Move To. The point/vertex dialog box is displayed.
- Tap the Offset page.
- Tap the Tripod button to set the reference point from the incoming GPS coordinates.
- Capture the bearing, distance, and, optionally, inclination values using your rangefinder.
- Tap OK on the Point/Vertex dialog box.Your vertex is moved to the new position.Tip:
Using Radial Traverse to move a vertex: You can move the selected vertex using Radial Traverse and the 1 or 2 Point Offset capabiltity in the Point/Vertex dialog box. Set one reference point or two reference points before selecting your vertex. Setting two reference points is only required for 2 point offsets such as Distance–Distance or Bearing– Bearing.