Setting camera options
- On the Main toolbar, tap the options button to open the ArcPad Options dialog box.
- Navigate through the tabs and tap the Camera tab.
- Tap the Camera drop-down arrow to select the driver for the camera connected to
your mobile device.
- Optionally enter a prefix for ArcPad to use for naming the image files created with your digital camera.
- Optionally set the picture quality for the output JPEG photo files.
- Optionally check the Date/ time in filename checkbox for ArcPad to use a date
and time suffix for naming the image files created with your digital camera.
- Tap OK.