Steps to create a photo layer
- On the Main toolbar, tap the drop-down menu, below the Open map button.
- Tap New to open the New sub-menu.
- Tap Photo Layer. The Save As dialog box will be displayed.
- Enter the name for your new photo layer in the Name input field.
- Tap the Folder drop-down list to select the folder on your device which
contains the photos for your photo layer.
- Tap Save when you have entered all the necessary information.
The new photo layer will be added and displayed on the map. By default, a camera symbol is used for each photo position, and is labeled with the photo file name.
Optionally use the Identify tool to select a photo and view the photo’s attributes in the Feature Information dialog box.