Open an existing Map
- Tap the open map button on the main toolbar.
- Alternatively, tap the dropdown arrow below the Open Map button on the Main toolbar to display the drop-down list.
- Tap Open Map. The Open Map dialog appears.
- On this page, choose from the list of maps you would like to open.
- Alternatively, you can tap the browse button and navigate to the location of
your existing map file. Tap the map file you would like to open.ArcPad opens the selected map document.Tip:
Setting path options: ArcPad allows you to specify a default map and data, system files, and applet file paths. Refer to the Paths topic for more information.Tip:
Setting the toolbar button sizes: You can increase the size of the buttons on toolbars by changing the button size on the Toolbar tab of Toolbar Settings found on the toolbar Quick Access Menu (drop down arrow on the right hand side of the default toolbars).