Running a skin directly from the ArcPad desktop icon
- Right-click on the ArcPad desktop icon.
- Click Properties, and the ArcPad properties dialog box appears.
- Click the Shortcut tab.
- In the following example we have chosen the Archer.skn and placed a copy of it in the default ArcPad installation directory.Type the following path
in the Target field: "C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\ArcPad10.0\ArcPad.exe" /skin=“C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\ArcPad10.0\archer.skn”. A space must be included between \arcpad.exe" and
the /skn=skin name for the string to be applied successfully.
- Click OK.
- Double-click on the ArcPad desktop icon.
- ArcPad will open within the confines of the skin.