Accessing globe cache properties
You can modify globe cache properties on the Caching tab of the Service Properties dialog box in ArcCatalog or the Catalog window in ArcMap. Follow these steps to access the Caching tab.
The Caching tab for globe services is not available in Manager.
- Click the GIS Servers node in the Catalog tree.
- If necessary, make an administrative connection to your GIS server.
- Expand your GIS server and find the globe service whose caching properties you want to modify.
- Start the service if it is not already started.
- Right-click the service and click Service Properties.
- Click the Caching tab.
The properties on this dialog box are described in Available globe cache properties. When you've finished setting the cache properties, click the Create Tiles button to start creating tiles. You can also return to this dialog box later and click Update Tiles to create more tiles or update existing ones.